A week ago we told you about the great opportunity to win a Nokia Lumia 800 – and the competition is now open. Want to win? Sure you do! Who wouldn’t want to walk away with an awesome Nokia Lumia 800 – one of our favourite phones (see our review here). Follow these easy steps and you could be Twittering your way into awesomeness:
Springleap.com and Nokia South Africa are launching an exciting design contest to discover a fun, creative t-shirt design that will appeal to the Nokia Developer community and take inspiration from the recently launched Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone range. The contest invites designers from across the globe to illustrate what it means to them to be an app developer, offering a total of $2700 (R20 000) in cash prizes for the top 3 designs. But, here on BandwidthBlog we also want to give away the Lumia 800, and in order to win it, you need to follow these simple steps.
- Check out the designs entered at the Nokia “˜Pimp our Devs‘ contest so far: http://ht.ly/bIAwH
- Click on a design that you like to enlarge it.
- Tweet about it using the button provided in the “˜Sharing is caring‘ bar to the right of the design. NB: Keep the tweet copy as is, but include “œ@bandwidthblog @NokiaRSA“ to make sure we can track it.
- VOTE! Give the design the vote score you think it deserves by clicking the stars in the top right corner of the modal box. 1 star for “Meh.” and 5 stars for “Whoa. That’s awesome”. (Note: click the Facebook login button to quickly signup and be able to vote)
- For extra entries, RT the following message as many times as you want: I wanna win a #Lumia800 with @bandwidthblog & @NokiaRSA http://goo.gl/tpLFj
You must follow steps 1-4 above to qualify.
Voting is already open and ends 27 July. Winners to be announced 30 July.