Update: The competition is now closed and the winner has been contacted. They claimed their prize, so be sure to stay tuned for the next giveaway coming soon!
We‘re back with another giveaway, this time with the PlayStation TV! It is a sleek and compact console with a universe of PlayStation games available to stream and download.
[gravityform id=”11″ name=”Theunis form template”]
You will also get an extra entry by sharing Bandwidth Blog On Air ““ Episode 6 with the same hashtag and commenting on the article to let us know what you want us to discuss next.
So, in summary, you can receive the following entries into the competition:
- Enter your details in the first form (find it here) with the correct answer to the question ““ 5 entries
- Enter your details in the second form (answer in Bandwidth Blog On Air ““ Episode 6) above with the correct answer to the question ““ 5 entries
- Follow us and share this article on Twitter and/or Facebook with #PlayStationTVBWB ““ 1 entry each
- Share Bandwidth Blog On Air ““ Episode 5 on Twitter and/or Facebook with #PlayStationTVBWB ““ 1 entry each
- Share Bandwidth Blog On Air ““ Episode 6 on Twitter and/or Facebook with #PlayStationTVBWB ““ 1 entry each
There will also be additional opportunities to gain entries, so stay tuned!
When the competition is closed we will randomly draw a winner from all the entries and they will be contacted via the method used to enter and asked to verify their email address used for the initial entry (should the winner be drawn via social media).
The competition is only available to readers from South Africa. By entering the competition you agree to subscribe to our newsletter. It will close on August 27th 2015.
Follow Theunis on Twitter: @Theunis_BWB