, The Consumer Electronics & Technology Experience, the only event of its kind on the African continent will be taking place in Johannesburg in April 2013.
The event aims to deliver a high-energy, all-encompassing consumer electronics and technology experience, where choice is limitless, discount offers and prices as seldom seen and offering access to product experts across the industry.
Attractions of the event include:
- Experience and learning zones -Â Â features live entertainment, hourly workshops from demonstrations showcasing the latest technologies, VIP guest speakers, competitions, giveaway promotions to â€˜how to seminarsâ€™.
- Apps arena – an opportunity for you to download or purchase some of the most useful and innovative apps available.
- Zen zone -Â giving you access to some great tech and apps that can help you relax.
- Green gadgets -Â features the hottest tech for home that can help you save big on electricity costs, one gadget at a time!Â
- Tech playground -Â features fun, hi-tech activities for kids.
- Games arcade – play the latest games, and test-drive video gaming products for consoles, PC’s, mobile phones and handheld systems.
- Kitchen arena – find out what exactly we can expect to see in terms of technology in the kitchen appliances of the future.
When: 19 – Â 21 April 2013
Where: Â Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg
Tickets: Tickets will be available to purchase from 1 January 2013. You can pre-register for the event here and you will be notified when bookings open.
5 lucky members stand a chance to win double tickets to attend the event. To enter, email the answer to the following question: Name the Johannesburg venue for CETX 2013 to
Brigitte Hart atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org