Internet service provider, Afrihost, recently sent out an email to its client asking if a new service called Afrihost+ will be a wise move. The new service will give consumers more data benefits as well as access to Simfy Africa Music. This will be an add-on to your existing service with Afrihost.
This new service is set to launch today (26 November 2014) at 11:00 and users will have the chance to sign up for a 30-day trial to test out Afrihost+.
The pricing is currently set at R 145 per month, but if you were to sign up today, you will be locked-in at the price of R99 for as long as the product is running and you are a member.
Here is what they are offering you:
- Double Data of either ADSL or Mobile Data.
- Full access to Simfy Africa Music service. (27 Million songs)
- 500MB of extra mobile data. You can use this with your existing mobile data or a new SIM will be sent to you.
- Capped accounts will no longer be cut off if your cap runs out; instead you will just experience lower network speeds and basic internet usage such as banking, browsing and email.
- 2-for-1 ADSL and Mobile Data topups every hour of every day of every month.
- You will receive twice as many Uncapped Turbocharge minutes every month.
22 103 clients completed the survey of which 82% said “˜Yes‘ to the product, according to the email.
In another survey, Afrihost‘s CEO ““ Gian Visser, asked his clients what a good pricing will be for this product. A total of 32 334 people took part and 22 706 suggested a price of R145, 32.6% suggest the higher price of R299.
If you are interested in this deal, keep an eye on their website at www.afrihost.com.