So we‘ve all been to some seriously yawn-inducing marketing conferences, but that’s not how marketing conferences need to be! They can be (and really should be) exciting, intellectually stimulating, motivating, networking goldmines, and anything but a waste of time. The global marketing arena demands continuous trend evolution and constant innovation in order for companies to remain relevant. So it is with this understanding that Living Your Brand presents the Integrated Marketing Communication Conference, taking place on the 15th and 16th October 2012 at the Hilton Hotel in Sandton Johannesburg.
With a unique and unparalleled line-up of guest speakers and workshops that include some of the most prestigious names in the business, the IMC Conference is set to alter the landscape of all aspects of marketing from print media to direct marketing, all the way to the digital and social revolutions.
International Speakers include:
- Joshua-MichÃ©le Ross (Fleishman Hillard Europe)
- Brian Remington (Growth Market Executive at IBM)
Local Speakers include:
- Abey Mokgwatsane (CEO of Ogilvy South Africa)
- Andrea Quaye (GM of Carling Black Label)
- Mike Joubert (Founder of BrandsRock)
- Melissa Attree (Business Developer at Cerebra)
- Melanie Minnaar (Managing Director of Halo)
- Mike Silver (CEO of Stretch Experiential)
- Suhayl Limbada (Senior Brand Manager of Gum at Kraft Foods)
- Ben Wagner (Chief Marketing Warrior at NATIVE)
Workshop hosts and topics include:
- IBM: “œBringing Science to the Art of Marketing“
- Adobe: “œCreating Multi-Channel Digital Experiences that Drive Revenue“
- Tribal Fusion: “œAudience Insights and Effectiveness Measures: What Works, What Doesn‘t, and What‘s Next“
- NXT Digital: “œDemystifying digital and the integrated campaign“
- InMobi: “œRich Media capabilities and adoption in South Africa“
- Everlytic: “œEmail Empire: The state of email marketing in South Africa“
- Cerebra: “œContent and community management“
- Strike Media: “œHow to employ and utilise the phenomenal channel of mobile as a successful and powerful marketing medium“
- Millward Brown: “œHow to make the most of your marketing investment in a fragmented media environment“
- Halo: “œWhy the brand why?“
- Fleishman Hillard: “œA practical guide to taking social media from Good to Great“
- Acceleration Media: “œWhat ORM is, Why it is a critical component for business today, How it can be managed effectively“
- Prezence Digital: A Q&A session on all things digital
- Boomtown: “œTribal Marketing – the new marketing theory“
- Stretch Experiential: “œThe experiential banner ““ from flashy to simplistic tools of engagement“
- SAbest: “œCutting through Marketing Clutter“
Living Your Brand is also proud to announce that leading mobile communications company Vodacom and high-touch online education company Getsmarter have come on board as key sponsors for the IMC Conference.
Delegate seats are selling out fast so book now to avoid disappointment as conference availability is limited. For more information visit www.imcc.co.za, or book your seat directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.